bbeatriceeblog has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I can’t really believe it! Thank you so much!
The rules for the Versatile Blog Award are :
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Notify these bloggers of the nominations by linking back to one of their specific blog posts so they get notified back.
I can’t help but feel a little overwhelmed by receiving such a nomination, due to the fact that I have only been blogging about 4 weeks, and therefore am at a loss in nominating another fifteen bloggers (15!) just at this time.
But despite the fact that this probably puts me out of the running of actually receiving the award (due to the fact that I can’t even follow the rules), I am still going to follow rules 1, 2 and 3. See! I am not a total party pooper!
7 things about me……ummmm…..
1. I hold my fork in my right hand, rather than my left, so in hotels and restaurants have a little ritual of swapping the knife and fork around
2. My mother suffered from nightmares featuring rats whilst she was pregnant with me, and I have suffered from a coincidental rat phobia all my life (go figure!)
3. I received two “cures” for sprains when I was young (Catholics may relate), and the cures worked. Both times!
4. I can hold both an Irish and a British passport due to the unique nature of the country in which I was born (Northern Ireland!). Might come in handy someday??
5. I lose the ability to talk whilst I am concentrating. This can be a little disconcerting for first time passengers in my car…..
6. I obtained all possible flight licences in Flight Simulator before ever taking a flying lesson. When my instructor asked me where I learned my stuff and I told him, he went to the shops that day and bought a copy of it too. Maybe he still plays it when he isn’t flying for real… 🙂
7. I have recurring dreams about knowing I can fly naturally, but all I can ever seem to do is hover off the ground and float around a little bit. I think I need more practice.
Thank you again for your kind nomination bbeatrice.
And thanks to everyone who reads my stuff 🙂 I don’t deserve you guys.